Kingsland Heritage
Pages Grain & Forage Stores

 

‘Kings of Commerce’ brothers Arthur W and Charles H Page laid the foundations of business in Kingsland. The early wooden store built in the 1880s for grocer Arthur Page was replaced around 1900 by the first five bays of plastered brick. Around 1914 builder Charles Page added another four bays to cater for the expanding general merchants’ store that at its peak in the 1930s had 39 staff.


          
Switch to desktop site
sc