Pages Building & Grain Store | 460-470 New North Road
The first Pages stores were built in the late 1880's. Handy to the rail and later the tram terminus, these stores provided goods, grain and fodder to local farmers. The Grain Store buildings date from 1900 - 1914.
The Pages Buildings and Grain store are heritage scheduled buildings.
Pictured above is Pages Buildings circa 1921