2. Trinity Methodists Church & Jubilee Hall | 400 New North Road
The existing timber church was built in 1897 and the Jubilee Hall replaced an old timber church on the Sunday School site in 1909.
The church has memorial windows commemorating local men who died in the First and Second World Wars.
Display on map
Owairaka tram passing Trinity Church C1930s